Monday, August 9, 2010

Sacrifice quality over price

Should you sacrifice quality over price in these challenging times?




Being a business owner, I find these times challenging regarding the quality of jewelry that I want to carry and sell to my customers. I know that "price" is very important today because of our slowing economy, but should you sacrifice quality or should you buy based on budget. It is my belief that quality is always king. If you want to spend your hard earned money, you should know that you are buying something that you can be proud to own and wear for many year to come. I can't understand customers who are willing to buy low quality jewelry just because it looks good, but in their heart they know they can never be proud of that items even though they got a good deal. I always encourage customers to stay in their budget, but get the best quality they can so that they have a sense of pride in what they are giving or purchasing depending on their particular circumstance.

I have seen so many customers who come in with items that were purchased somewhere else and they feel embarrassed when they ask me to clean their jewelry, they always say that they know it's not the best quality but that is all they were able to afford at the time. Would it not have been better is they bought a slightly smaller item but knew that they were buying something nice?

So my answer to buying quality over price is simple, you should always buy quality even if you have to sacrifice the size of the purchase. You will feel proud to wear that piece of jewelry and you will certainly get many more compliments along the way.

I hope this short article will be helpful when you are ready to make that next purchase. And remember that if you have any questions regarding this article or any of my early ones, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@soljewelry.com or visit us on the web at http://www.soljewelry.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home