Monday, August 9, 2010

Suviving these challenging times

Who will survive these challenging times?




The news does not seem to get any better, in fact it seems to get worse as my day goes by. The more people I speak to during my day the worse the news gets. So, the big question is, "who will survive these challenging times?"

It is my opinion that customer service has become the number one factor in surviving these difficult times. If you are willing to bend over backwards and provide excellent service to your customers, they will remember you and be there for you when times improve. This is a no brainer, and therefore I am trying to do whatever it takes to put a smile on every customer and make sure they are absolutely satisfied with their purchase.

Now I know that downsizing is today's strategy, but at what price to the consumer? Everywhere I call, the holding time gets longer and longer. Everywhere I go, there seems to be less people willing to help.

So the answer is simply, keep a positive attitude, keep smiling and hopefully my customers will appreciate what I am trying to do by referring their friends and family for their jewelry needs.

This has been my pledge from the first day of opening Sol Jewelry Designs and it is more true today than ever before.

If you have a comment on this subject I would love to hear back ....................Sol Dunst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home